Our Deliverance Process:
Our focus right up front is to usher in the peace and presence of the Holy Spirit. We choose to invite Him to set the pace, and course of our sessions. Loving the person in front of us is our number one goal, not screaming at demons.
During sessions, we directly confront and interrogate the demonic as needed for information on specific legal rights they are holding onto which need to be broken. We do our best to maintain the person's dignity and not allow the demon to manifest wildly or outside of our commands. We rely 100% on the power and authority of Jesus and heavily on the direction, wisdom, and discernment of the Holy Spirit to help us navigate through our sessions.
At this time I (Pastor Matt) lead each session and typically have a 2 person intercessory team (whom I have extensively trained) to help assist. For those inquiring, I am an ordained Pastor through The Missionary Church International as well as a graduate of Bob Larson's International School of Exorcism, Advanced Academy of Deliverance, College of Apologetics and Demonology and currently enrolled in his Institute of Supernatural Studies. I've spent countless hours of research studying this subject, and over the years have performed 100's of exorcisms including both corporate mass deliverance sessions as well as one on one personal sessions.
TIME: Each session is designed for 90 mins but oftentimes will last 2 and sometimes 3 hours. Unfortunately, we do not have childcare, so please plan accordingly. If you have a time constraint or conflict coming into your session, please let me know prior to starting our session.
COST: We currently do not charge for our sessions as we never want money to come between the fruits of our sessions and those we minister to. However there are monitary costs and time sacrifices made for every single session we have, so we encourage those who are able and feel blessed by this ministry to make a donation so we can continue to do this for others at no cost.
If you are able and would like to bless this ministry with a donation after your session there are multiple ways to do that, and it's much appreciated! I am a full time minister and your donations enable me to continue to move forward in this much needed ministry. If you are unable to give or do not want to bless this ministry with a donation, please do not let money detour you from clicking the Deliverance Questionnaire button below to start a conversation. PLEASE READ DISCLAIMERS BELOW.
* We typically do not cast demons out of people who have not accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior. We appreciate every person and referral that comes in, and we will absolutely make attempt to lead a person to Christ during our consultation process, but that decision is ultimately up to the individual.
* The person recieving ministry needs to be the person who fills out the Deliverance Questionnaire form (with 2 exceptions) 1.) The person who needs the ministry is physically unable to do so themselves or 2.) The ministry recipient is a minor which would involve the parent or legal guardian filling out the form for their child. We do not do "surprise" deliverance sessions, or deliverance sessions with people who are not in agreement with being set free. The person receiving ministry needs to know what they are signing up for and come under thier own free will.
* We typically do not allow guests into the ministry room during our sessions. This includes spouses, friends, family members, etc. Please know this is nothing personal towards anybody, and there are very specific reasons why we have this policy. In the case of minors, we do request having a parent or guradian present.
* We may require those seeking deliverance ministry to sign a waiver prior to the start of our session. We also reserve the right to decline engaging in any type of ministry with any individual at our discretion. In some cases we may refer applicants to other ministries if we are unable to service them. Our heart is to see people set free, but not everybody who comes to us thinking they have a demon are ready to be set free, and in some cases we may feel that a person may benefit more from us not ministering to them.
* We are not licensed therapists or mental/medical practitioners. If you are currently under the care of one, please let us know in the deliverance questionnaire.
Though we see a very high success rate of bringing people into spiritual freedom, we do not make any claims or guarantees that your complete freedom will come from one session or any session with us. Often times it can take multiple sessions depending on many different factors including the individual and the circumstance at hand to achieve full freedom. Regardless of any variable or the level of freedom that we achieve together during our sessions, it is imperative to know that God has an unwaivering, unstoppable love for you, and He wants you to be completely set free. My earnest prayer and hope is that every single person we minister to has an encounter with that love, and through our session draws closer to Jesus.
Additional Deliverance Resources
If you are looking for some reading material on this subject check out our Top 5 List of reccomended Deliverance books here: https://www.rebuiltruinsministries.com/post/top5deliverancebooks